Beta patch 7 has now gone live and we can now begin using the RMAH with the Beta Bucks provided to us by Blizzard! Unfortunately, another character wipe was necessary for this phase of testing.
Aside from the switch from the Gold-based auction house to one based on this new virtual currency, the patch was also used to fix a few minor bugs:
- A trial version of the Diablo III Currency-Based Auction House is now available for testing. To learn more about how this feature will work in the beta, please review the FAQ:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4024156/
- In order to fully test the Currency-Based Auction House and its features, all characters have been wiped. Please note that this wipe will also affect gold, achievements, followers, and artisans.
- The Blacksmith will now properly unlock for all players after completing the quest “A Shattered Crown: Talk to Haedrig Eamon”
- Fixed an issue with viewing Achievements while in a Public Game
- Fixed an issue where players in a Solo Game were being kicked by a “party leader”